Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- 1 small baking apple
- 1 tbsp. raisins
- 1 ½ tsp. brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- Core apple almost to, but not through, bottom.
- Mix together raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Stuff apple cavity.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Pierce plastic to allow for steam.
- Microwave on HIGH (100% power) for 2 to 3 minutes. Test with skewer. Apple will continue to cook on standing. Let stand several minutes or until cool.
- Serve with sour cream if desired.