Cookbook:Dad's Favorite Grilled Ribeye
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a steak Dad will love anytime.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 bone-in ribeye steaks (sometimes called a rib steak)
- 3 tbsp any mustard you like
- 1/2 tsp each salt and black pepper
- 1/2 tsp-1 tsp cayenne pepper (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine all rub ingredients.
- Coat steaks with mustard and apply rub to steaks.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat your grill as high as it will go.
- Place steaks on grill and cook 2-3 minutes per side.
- Move steaks to medium grill heat.
- Cook until desired "doneness", turning frequently.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes; slice thinly across the grain on a bias and serve.