Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cupcakes are small cakes placed in cake cases. This recipe produces 15 cupcakes.
- 100g self raising flour
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g margarine
- 2 eggs
- 15 cake cases
- icing sugar (optional)
- Replace two tablespoons of flour with drinking chocolate or cocoa to add a nice chocolate flavor.
- Preheat an oven to .
- Place 15 cake cases on a baking tray, or, if you have one, in cases set in a muffin/cupcake pan.
- Place flour, sugar, margarine and eggs into a mixing bowl.
- Use a electric mixer (optional) to mix the ingredients together for 1 minute.
- Use a spoon and knife to place the mixture into the cake cases.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When completed remove from oven and leave to cool, optionally decorate with icing.