Cookbook:Crown Roast of Lamb
If there's a dish more fancy than this, I don't know what it is!
- 2 racks of lamb, trimmed and frenched
- 2 tbsp thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Brush both racks with olive oil. Sprinkle with paprika, garlic powder, and kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Rub herbs into flesh.
- Place both racks in a bundt pan and tie end bones together with butcher's twine. Place on the middle rack of the oven and cook for 30 to 35 minutes, until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 145° for medium rare.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes. Serve.