Cookbook:Com Chien (Vietnamese Fried Rice)
(Redirected from Cookbook:Com Chien)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Com Chien (Vietnamese Fried Rice)|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 leeks, chopped finely
- 2 red chilies, chopped finely
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 100 gr diced carrot
- 200 gr prawn, small diced
- 100 gr green peas
- 600 gr rice
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. chicken powder
Garnishing[edit | edit source]
Procedures[edit | edit source]
- Heat the oil on the non-stick pan, fry the garlic, red chile and leeks, stir for about 1 minutes.
- Add the prawn, carrot and peas, and then add the beaten eggs. Mix until become mixture.
- Add the rice, finally salt, pepper and chicken powder. Stir until mixed all.
- Serves with a fried egg.