Cookbook:Coffee Chocolate Mousse
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Coffee Chocolate Mousse|
Needed[edit | edit source]
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2-3 Tbsp of cream
- 2 Tbsp castor sugar
- 10 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp of instant coffee powder
- 10 g gelatin
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 tsp vinilla
- 4 tbsp sugar
Method[edit | edit source]
- Cook egg yolk, sugar and milk on low flame for about 10 minutes.
- Add cream, instant coffee powder and gelatin and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites in a bowl till they are fluffy. Fold in the egg yolk mix.
- Garnish with grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate for an hour and serve chilled.
- You may serve with some freshly whipped cream.