From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Chicken Stir Fry is a quick and easy recipe for basic stir-fry, and it comes out super tasty. This recipes was adapted from an AllRecipies video.
- 2 tbs oil, peanut or canola
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, fresh, grated
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1 lb chicken breast skinless boneless chopped
- 1 onion, yellow, sliced
- 1 cup cabbage, green
- 1 pepper, red bell, sliced thin
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp White Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- Whisk together 1/2 cup chicken broth, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch and a bowl. Set aside.
- Pour 1 tbs oil in pan and coat evenly. Heat oil on high and add half garlic green onion, and ginger.
- Add in chicken and let sit for a minute, then stir until cooked fully. Do in two batches if necessary. Put aside in a clean bowl.
- Add other half of oil, garlic, ginger, and green onions and toss for 30 secs.
- Then add onions and cabbage and toss until the onions and cabbage begin to get soft.
- Stir in peppers and peas.
- Add 1/2 cup chicken broth, then put on a lid and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and toss and with vegetables. Make room in center of pan and add flavoring sauce. Let thicken for a minute, then mix everything together.