Cookbook:Chicken and Pasta Alfredo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Cookbook:Chicken & Pasta Alfredo)
|Chicken and Pasta Alfredo|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 ½ oz fresh shredded Parmiggiano-Reggiano cheese
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, divided
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 4 oz (115 g) grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 ½ tbsp all-purpose flour
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- In a gallon (4 liters) of boiling salted water, cook pasta to al dente.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Toss with chicken and set aside.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Once bubbling ceases, add flour and cook, whisking continuously until mixture turns light blonde in color.
- Add remaining sauce ingredients. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to low. Drizzle over pasta mixture and serve warm.