Cookbook:Carrot Brownies White Egg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Carrot Brownies White Egg|
- 10 white eggs
- 150 grams sugar
- 150 grams flour
- 100 grams dark cooking chocolate, melt
- 100 grams butter, melt
- 3 carrots, grater
- 1 lemon zest, grater
- 100 grams walnuts, mince
- Beat the egg whites while pouring sugar gradually until stiff.
- Stir in the flour and stir well. Add the carrots, lemon peel, walnuts, melted chocolate and melted butter. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into the mold. Bake until cooked.
- Once cool, cut into pieces and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Notes, tips, and variations
- Be cautious of overcooking, brownies may be dry if overcooked.