Cookbook:Butter Chicken III
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This Cookbook page needs work. Please . See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements.|
Butter Chicken is a popular dish in India and also in Europe. This simple recipe takes about 45 minutes to prepare and cook, but is not the authentic recipe for butter chicken.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 kg chicken
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons of yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds
- Salt for taste
For the masala[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Blend the masala ingredients together in a food processor.
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan.
- Add the chicken, masala, and the cumin seeds in the oil pan.