Cookbook:Black-Peppered Chicken Spaghetti
(Redirected from Cookbook:Black-peppered chicken spaghetti)
|Black-Peppered Chicken Spaghetti|
- 1 pack (800 g) spaghetti noodles
- 1 l water
- 5 tbsp. oil (2 tbsp. for boiling spaghetti, 3 tbsp. for frying)
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 green capsicum, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 big onion, minced
- 100 ml cream
- 6 pcs chicken fillet, cut 2 cm
- 25 g black pepper
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- Heat the water, put the spaghetti and 2 tbsp. oil. After 10 minutes boiled, keep the water. Drain the spaghetti from the big pan.
- Now, boil the chicken. Sprinkle some salt. When it's changes the color, drain the chicken.
- Heat the oil on non-stick pan, fry the garlic, green and red capsicum and big onion.
- Add the chicken, cream, black pepper, salt and parsley. Stir until become mixture.
- Add the spaghetti, stir until all mixed.
- Served hot.