Cookbook:Best Burger You Ever Had
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Burgers, professional chef style with a chipotle mayo.
- 1 pound (450g) ground chuck
- Salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper
- Cheese slices (optional)
- 4 hamburger buns, split in half
- 6 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp chipotle puree
salt and black pepper
- Mix all Chipotle Mayo ingredients and refrigerate until needed.
- Shape ground chuck into 4 patties.
- Sprinkle patties with kosher salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Place patties on a well-oiled medium grill and cook until internal temperature reaches 160°F (>70°C) for medium. If using cheese, place on patties and close cover for 1 minute.
- Spread Chipotle Mayo onto buns and place burgers on. Serve.