Cookbook:Beef Burgers with Chipotle Mayo
(Redirected from Cookbook:Best Burger You Ever Had)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Burgers, professional chef style with a chipotle mayo.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Chipotle Mayo[edit | edit source]
Burgers[edit | edit source]
- 1 pound (450g) ground chuck
- black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- Cheese slices (optional)
- 4 hamburger buns, split in half
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Mix all ingredients for the chipotle mayo and refrigerate until needed.
- Shape ground chuck into 4 patties. Sprinkle patties with kosher salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Place patties on a well-oiled medium grill and cook until internal temperature reaches 160°F (>70°C) for medium doneness. If using cheese, place on patties and cover for 1 minute to melt the cheese.
- Spread chipotle mayo onto buns and sandwich the burgers with the halves. Serve.