Jump to navigation Jump to search
This cuisine is known to be a common snack in Nigeria, it is popularly called akara, it is commonly used as an accompaniment with Ogi(pap).
- Ground beans (soak overnight so as to enable outer covering come off easily)
- Grounded pepper
- Onion (chopped thinly or grounded)
- Ground the beans (after skin has been peeled off) to a fine fluffy paste.
- Add grounded pepper,onion and salt to the paste and mix well.
- Put oil into a large frying pan and allow till hot, use a serving spoon to scoop paste into hot oil, fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot with Corn pap or bread.