Cookbook:Bacon and Cheese
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bacon and Cheese|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
1/2 cup milk 122 97.6% 1 egg, lightly beaten 50 40% 2 cups coarsely grated cheddar cheese 226 180.8% 6-8 bacon rashes, chopped 82.8-110.4 66.24-88.32% 2 small onions finely, chopped 140 112% 1 cup self raising flour 125 100% 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard 5 4% Formula 750.8-778.4 600.64-622.72%
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- The first thing to do is combine the milk and egg in a bowl and mix well. Now add cheese, bacon, onions, sifted flour and mustard, then mix until it's MIXED!
- Now drop rounded teaspoons of the mixture onto a tray covered with baking paper.
- Then get some help and or permission to cook them in a hot oven of 200C (400F) degrees for about 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Then you can serve them warm or cold and garnished with fresh herbs.
Conversion Notes[edit | edit source]
- Weight conversions from USDA National Nutrient Database. Original recipe text and ingredient order preserved. Egg size presumed as large. "Rashes" or "rashers" are not available in the USDA database, "Canadian bacon, cooked, pan-fried" seems the closest alternative via Wikipedia:Bacon. Dijon mustard presumed to weigh the same as prepared yellow mustard.