Cookbook:Asian Lamb Chops
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Asian Lamb Chops|
In China, lamb is quickly roasted over a hot fire and taken to work for lunch. The flavor is great for anytime, though.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Marinade[edit | edit source]
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp extra light olive oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp brown mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
Lamb[edit | edit source]
- 2 lamb tenderloin chops per person
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine the marinade ingredients.
- Slash the fat side of the lamb, and add the lamb chops to the marinade. Marinate, turning frequently, for about 30 minutes. Make sure to get the marinade on the sides as well as each flat area.
- Fire up the grill and make a very hot fire.
- Remove chops from marinade, keeping the marinade on the side, and sear the chops on one side for 3 minutes.
- Remove each chop, dip in the marinade on both sides, and place back on the grill with the uncooked side down.
- Cook another 3 minutes, allowing the meat to sear.
- Remove the chops, dip in the marinade, and return to fire for 1 minute on lower heat with the grill hood closed.
- Repeat the last step on the other side, and serve immediately.