Cookbook:Asian Lamb Chops
In China, lamb is quickly roasted over a hot fire and taken to work for lunch. The flavor is great for anytime, though.
- 2 lamb tenderloin chops per person
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs Extra Light Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp rosemary - fresh
- 1 tbs brown mustard
- 1 tbs honey
- Blend the marinade ingredients and marinade the lamb chops, turning frequently, for about 30 minutes.
- Make sure you slash the fat side and get the marinade on the sides as well as each flat area.
- Fire up the grill and make a very hot fire.
- Remove chops from marinade keeping the marinade on the side and sear the chops on one side for 3 minutes.
- Remove each chops dipping in the marinade on both sides the place uncooked side on grill.
- Cook another 3 minutes allowing the meat to sear.
- Now remove chops placing in marinade and return to fire for 1 minute on lower heat with grill hood closed.
- Repeat last step cooking on alternate side and serve immediately.