Cookbook:Apricot chicken salad
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Apricot chicken salad|
This is a very easy and healthy chicken salad recipe made with apple, dried apricots and yogurt. This recipe is enough for one person but it can be adjusted to make more.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Shredded chicken (about 2 small drumsticks)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 dried apricots, chopped
- Strained yogurt
- Hot paprika (optional)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine shredded chicken, apricots, apple and celery.
- Add yogurt, honey and hot paprika powder or other desired seasoning
- Mix well