Cookbook:5-Minute Microwave Chocolate Cake
|5-Minute Microwave Chocolate Cake
The rating parameter for this template is deprecated; use the difficulty parameter instead
This recipe is for making an easy chocolate cake, with cheap ingredients, that you'll sure have in home. Easy and quickly done in microwave. Interested? Continue reading!
For 1 individual cake:
First, you'll need a microwave, and a mug/bowl, because the cake isn't big.
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) flour (wheat is fine)
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsweetened cocoa. I used that cocoa for making dense chocolate in microwave.
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) whisked egg (don't forget it's a small cake!)
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) milk
- 3 tbsp (15 mL) chocolate chips or pine nuts or hazelnuts
- Vanilla or cinnamon to taste
If you want a fudge version, just omit the egg.
- Mix all the dry ingredients directly in the mug/bowl.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Stir milk and oil.
- Add then your chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir well.
- Microwave for 3 minutes at 1000w or 4 minutes at 700w or 3:30 minutes at 750w.
It is suggested that you let it cool a bit before consuming.