This category contains books on theatre: the branch of the performing arts defined as what occurs when people present themselves to others in an act of storytelling. It can take on many forms, utilizing speech, gesture, music, dance, and spectacle, combining the other performing arts, often as well as the visual arts, into a single artistic form.
The following 7 related categories may be of interest, out of 7 total.
- ► Costume History (15 pages)
- ► History of Western Theatre: 17th Century to Now (73 pages)
- ► History of Western Theatre: Greeks to Elizabethans (21 pages)
- ► Improvisational Acting (3 pages)
- ► Patterns Of Screen Writing (1 cat, 12 pages)
Books or Pages
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.