This category contains books on software engineering: the application of a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the development, operation, and maintenance of software, and the study of these approaches. It is a field of study dedicated to creating software that is of higher quality, more affordable, maintainable, and quicker to build.
The following 5 related categories may be of interest, out of 5 total.
- ► Introduction to Software Engineering (76 pages)
- ► Reverse Engineering (1 cat, 12 pages)
- ► Software Engineering (1 page)
- ► Software Engineering with an Agile Development Framework (2 cats, 56 pages)
- ► Software Engineers Handbook (45 pages)
Books or Pages
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.