This category contains books on physiology: the study of the mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions of living organisms. Physiology has traditionally been divided between plant physiology and animal and all living things physiology but the principles of physiology are universal, no matter what particular organism is being studied.
The following 9 related categories may be of interest, out of 9 total.
- ► AquaResp (4 pages)
- ► Biological Machines (1 cat, 12 pages)
- ► Human Physiology (29 pages)
- ► Immunology (21 pages)
- ► Medical Physiology (1 cat, 24 pages)
- ► Pinyin/Physiology (3 cats, 9 pages)
- ► Sensory Neuroscience: Hearing and speech (1 cat, 11 pages)
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.