Category:Peeragogy Handbook V1.0
Peeragogy is a framework of techniques for peer learning and peer production. As pedagogy theoretically articulates the transmission of knowledge from teachers to students, peeragogy describes the way peers produce and utilize knowledge together. We have been working together as a volunteer team since January, 2012 to build a public domain Peeragogy Handbook that communicates practical strategies for successful collaboration, learning, and adaptation. We see Wikimedia as a living case study in peeragogy. In the six-month project we propose, we would use peeragogical methods to enhance Wikimedia as a peer-learning platform.
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Peeragogy Handbook V1.0/Participation
- Peeragogy Handbook V1.0/Patterns
- Peeragogy Handbook V1.0/Patterns and Heuristics
- Peeragogy Handbook V1.0/Peeragogical Assessment
- Peeragogy Handbook V1.0/Peeragogies Technology
- Peeragogy Handbook V1.0/Peeragogy in Action
- Peeragogy Handbook V1.0/Platform Design
- Peeragogy Handbook V1.0/Print version