This category contains books on nuclear engineering: the application of the breakdown of atomic nuclei and/or other sub-atomic physics, based on the principles of nuclear physics. It includes, but is not limited to, the interaction and maintenance of nuclear fission systems and components — specifically, nuclear reactors, nuclear power plants, and nuclear weapons. The field may also include the study of nuclear fusion, medical applications of radiation, nuclear safety, heat/thermodynamics transport, nuclear fuel, nuclear proliferation, and the effect of radioactive waste or radioactivity in the environment.
The following 6 related categories may be of interest, out of 6 total.
- ► Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant: The WikiBook (48 pages)
- ► Fukushima Aftermath (27 pages)
- ► Fukushima Aftermath: Diablo Nuclear Redux? (22 pages)
- ► Fukushima Aftermath: Whither the Indian Point Nuke? (12 pages)
- ► Introductory Neutronics (3 pages)
- ► Radioactive Waste Management (9 pages)
Books or Pages
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.