This category contains study guides on novels: long narratives in literary prose. The construction of the narrative, the plot, the way reality is created in the work of fiction, the fascination of the character study, and the use of language are usually discussed to show a novel's artistic merits.
The following 11 related categories may be of interest, out of 11 total.
- ► Annotations to James Joyce's Ulysses (754 pages)
- ► Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe (51 pages)
- ► House Made of Dawn (4 pages)
- ► Lord of the Flies (15 pages)
- ► Madame Bovary (2 pages)
- ► The Bell Jar (8 pages)
- ► The Wealthy Barber (9 pages)
Books or Pages
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.