This category contains books on medicine: the art and science of healing. It encompasses a range of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness. Contemporary medicine applies health science, biomedical research, and medical technology to diagnose and treat injury and disease, typically through medication, surgery, or some other form of therapy.
The following 24 related categories may be of interest, out of 24 total.
- ► A Textbook of Community Medicine (4 pages)
- ► Epidemiology (4 pages)
- ► Gynecologic Oncology (6 pages)
- ► Hepatology (3 pages)
- ► Nuclear Medicine (13 pages)
- ► Radiation Oncology (2 cats, 785 pages)
- ► Surgical Oncology (1 page)
- ► Teach Cough Hygiene Everywhere (8 pages)