This category contains books on information technology: the study, design, development, implementation, support, or management of computer-based information systems, particularly software applications and computer hardware. Information technology deals with the use of electronic computers and computer software to convert, store, protect, process, transmit, and securely retrieve information.
The following 33 related categories may be of interest, out of 33 total.
- ► CASP (5 pages)
- ► Directing Technology (1 cat, 26 pages)
- ► ICT for Disaster Management (18 pages)
- ► IGCSE Information and Communication Technology (4 pages)
- ► Informatics Practices for Class XI (CBSE) (10 pages)
- ► Information Technology and Ethics (28 pages)
- ► Introduction to Information Technology (12 pages)
- ► IT Service Management (4 pages)
- ► ITTE Computing (21 pages)
- ► K-12 School Computer Networking (72 pages)
- ► Open Source PIM (4 pages)
- ► Policy-based Resilience Simulator with OMNeT++ (9 pages)
- ► Small and Medium Enterprises and ICT (15 pages)
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- ICT for Disaster Management
- IGCSE Information and Communication Technology
- Informatics Practices for Class XI (CBSE)
- Information and Communication Technologies for Poverty Alleviation
- Subject:Information security
- Information systems in the consumer industry
- Information Technology and Ethics
- Subject:IT certifications