This category contains books on information technology: the study, design, development, implementation, support, or management of computer-based information systems, particularly software applications and computer hardware. Information technology deals with the use of electronic computers and computer software to convert, store, protect, process, transmit, and securely retrieve information.
The following 22 related categories may be of interest, out of 22 total.
- ► CASP (5 pages)
- ► Directing Technology (1 cat, 26 pages)
- ► Genes, Technology and Policy (1 cat, 12 pages)
- ► K-12 School Computer Networking (72 pages)
- ► Open Source PIM (4 pages)
- ► Policy-based Resilience Simulator with OMNeT++ (9 pages)
- ► Small and Medium Enterprises and ICT (15 pages)