This category contains books on geology: the science and study of the solid and liquid matter that constitutes the Earth. The field of geology encompasses the study of the composition, structure, physical properties, dynamics, and history of Earth materials, and the processes by which they are formed, moved, and changed.
The following 11 related categories may be of interest, out of 11 total.
- ► A Chronological Survey of Sedimentary Landforms in the Continental United States (1 cat, 6 pages)
- ► Basic Geology (15 pages)
- ► Could Sherlock Holmes Have Been a Good Geologist? (12 pages)
- ► Earthquakes (4 pages)
- ► Geology/Templates (1 cat)
- ► The Geology of Indonesia (1 cat, 30 pages)