This category contains books on games, which refers to activities done for fun, entertainment, or to learn something. These books include guides to the rules of a game, the cultural significance of a game, and the application of games as learning tools. For guides that walk you through methods and strategies to winning a game visit StrategyWiki, as these type of guides are considered outside Wikibooks' scope.
The following 15 related categories may be of interest, out of 15 total.
- ► Creating a Simple 3D Game with XNA (13 pages)
- ► Dungeons & Dragons (3 cats, 4 pages)
- ► How to Solve the Rubik's Cube (7 pages)
- ► All Interlingual Energizers (3 cats, 29 pages)
- ► Juggling (7 pages)
- ► Role Playing Games (4 pages)
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.