This category contains books on games, which refers to activities done for fun, entertainment, or to learn something. These books include guides to the rules of a game, the cultural significance of a game, and the application of games as learning tools. For guides that walk you through methods and strategies to winning a game visit StrategyWiki, as these type of guides are considered outside Wikibooks' scope.
The following 11 related categories may be of interest, out of 11 total.
- ► Dungeons & Dragons (3 cats, 4 pages)
- ► Geocaching in the UK (2 pages)
- ► How to Solve the Rubik's Cube (7 pages)
- ► Juggling (7 pages)
- ► Puzzles (1 cat, 213 pages)
- ► Role Playing Games (4 pages)
Books or Pages
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.