This category contains pages on the subject of environmental law: a complex and interlocking body of statutes, common law, treaties, conventions, regulations and policies which, very broadly, operate to regulate the interaction of humanity and the rest of the biophysical or natural environment, toward the purpose of reducing or minimizing the impacts of human activity, both on the natural environment for its own sake, and on humanity itself.
The following 5 related categories may be of interest, out of 5 total.
- ► California Environmental Quality Act (2 pages)
- ► Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant: The WikiBook (47 pages)
- ► Fukushima Aftermath (29 pages)
- ► Fukushima Aftermath: Diablo Nuclear Redux? (23 pages)
- ► Fukushima Aftermath: Whither the Indian Point Nuke? (12 pages)
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.