Category:Development Cooperation Issues
in the Vrinda Project the team has interviewed different stakeholders to understand who is contributing to the Global Agenda for Development and what are the challenges of raising the required resources. See ⇒ the List of questions we have asked.
We collected the answers in 10 main issues where we have compared the aptitudes of the stakeholders of different nations while assuming responsibility for global development and inter-cultural dialogue. Each issue was then included in one of the 10 episodes of the Documentary where we illustrate the work in progress for the achievement of the 8 MDGs and we propose the establishment of 2 new development cooperation goals.
The discussion on the development cooperation issues is in progress and you are welcome to contribute.
Here below is the issues and the indication of the Documentary episode related to each one of them.
Actors and Other Stakeholders - Who is "on board" and why?
- How can local policy actors contribute to the achievement of global policy objectives? - (Episode 6)
- Can we, as individuals, contribute to the achievement of the Global Development Agenda? - (Episode 9)
Cooperation - How?
Communication - How?
- Media and the international communication climate. - (Episode 10)
- Sharing knowledge and resources - (Episode 7)
Books or Pages
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Issues/Do developed and developing nations agree on the road map for global development?
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Issues/Does international aid really benefits the target populations?
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Issues/How can local policy actors contribute to the achievement of MDGs and other global policy objectives?
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Issues/How to design and manage successful cooperation programmes?
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Issues/Media and the international communication climate
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Issues/National and International commitments to MDGs
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Issues/NGOs as development actors: their role, their limits; their challenges
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Issues/Our role as individuals
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Issues/Sharing knowledge and resources
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Issues/What is the relationship between "Global" and "Local" agendas and responsibilities?