Category:Computer programming languages
This category contains books on computer programming languages: machine-readable artificial languages designed to express computations that can be performed by a machine, particularly a computer. Computer programming languages can be used to create programs that specify the behavior of a machine, to express algorithms precisely, or as a mode of human communication.
The following 44 related categories may be of interest, out of 44 total.
- ► Biostatistics with R (21 pages)
- ► Forth (7 pages)
- ► Haskell (6 cats, 111 pages)
- ► Lua Programming (40 pages)
- ► MUMPS Programming (7 pages)
- ► Vala Programming (1 cat, 13 pages)
- ► Write Yourself a Scheme in 48 Hours (15 pages)
- ► XQuery (1 cat, 220 pages)
- ► ZZT-OOP (3 pages)
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
|There are no pages matching this query.||There are no pages matching this query.|
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.