This category contains books on computer engineering: a discipline that combines both electrical engineering and computer science. Computer engineers are involved in many aspects of computing, from the design of individual microprocessors, personal computers, and supercomputers, to circuit design. This field of engineering not only focuses on how computer systems themselves work, but also how they integrate into the larger picture.
The following 22 related categories may be of interest, out of 22 total.
- ► Floating Point (1 cat, 18 pages)
- ► Introductory PLC Programming (2 pages)
- ► Microprocessor Design (54 pages)
- ► Operating System Design (72 pages)
- ► Programmable Logic (44 pages)
- ► Serial Programming (2 cats, 33 pages)
- ► VHDL for FPGA Design (19 pages)
Books or Pages
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.