This category contains books on applied mathematics: the branch of mathematics that concerns itself with the mathematical techniques typically used in the application of mathematical knowledge to other domains.
The following 16 related categories may be of interest, out of 16 total.
- ► Cryptography (3 cats, 80 pages)
- ► Engineering Analysis (40 pages)
- ► From Data to Insight (1 page)
- ► Introduction to Game Theory (13 pages)
- ► JPEG - Idea and Practice (20 pages)
- ► Parallel Spectral Numerical Methods (22 pages)
- ► Statistics (7 cats, 10 pages)
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.