< ArabicJump to navigation Jump to search
- "1000 Arabic Verbs (MSA) by Frequency (with audio)" Free course to learn the 1000 most commonly used Arabic verbs, including extensive practice sections to learn the common conjugations. Works by timed repetition and typing tests.
- "Learn to Speak and Read Arabic" Using a highly visual approach to learning Arabic with color-coded text, up to 6,000 audio clips, videos, and podcasts.
- Al-Duroos, Arabic language lessons, video, and learning resources
- arabic keyboard write Arabic online.
- Arabicpod.net, Arabic via mp3 podcasts.
- The Arabic PodClass, audio lessons
- Indiana University N181, has MP3 audio files to download.
- The Mixxer Find a native Arabic speaker for a language exchange via Skype
- StudioArabiya.com offers a FREE WEEK of online Arabic lessons!
- , Critical Language Service, has screencasts for writing, reading and pronouncing the alphabet
- Critical Language Service  Critical Language Service, year one of Arabic grammar for the standard university Arabic course.