From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
About me 
I loved the main page design as of mid-2009. I am interested in the multilingualism and naming conventions of this project, and hope to get more people to come work on language texts in German and Spanish.
Interesting projects 
- Adding cheatsheets and summaries of programming languages, as Oracle Programming/SQL Cheatsheet, ASP Notes, TCL and ADP, ...
- Cleaning up Orphans and the Cookbook; fixing talk page redirects and interwiki deletions
- Uploading the Whole Earth Catalog and making it editable. See User:Sj/Whole Earth Catalog for a start. Improving the old content with modern information about the same texts and categories. (free copyright license granted by original publishers, Steward Brand/Kevin Kelly. Copies of 5 volumes donated for scanning.)
- The reading room archives need some cleaning up again... to cull out good project ideas and combine them into a persistent thread/idea-page.
- Outreach: Someone needs to follow up with each of the external authors who have considered publishing on Wikibooks, and those free-content authors who have not. There are many free-content text generators, from ck12 to Ben Crowell, whose books are not represented on WB... if this can't be fixed immediately, there should be a wikiproject discussing reasons and options.
- Adding CK12 books from before they switched licenses to CC-NC.
- Getting Blogging 101 folks to migrate their wiki here.
- Getting interesting source materials for wikibooks onto wikisource for cross-Project collab.