From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
(Redirected from User:Singkong2005)
My main interests here are:
- English as an Additional Language
- How to learn a language
- Cookbook (very occasional involvement)
- Demystifying Depression (just looking so far).
I'm a Wikipedian, Wikian, and Appropedian:
- Wikia profile. Not very active.
- Appropedia profile. For appropriate technology, development & sustainability issues that aren't suitable for Wikipedia (e.g. how-to's, original research).
For more info about me, see my homepage.
What's in my Wikibooks userspace
- Learning techniques - focused on mnemonics. These are things I find useful - feel free to draw on this, e.g. if doing something for Wikibooks.
- Recipes and cooking tips. I believe in good food - taste, satisfaction, and nutrition. I'm not really compatible with Cookbook on Wikibooks (I want original recipes and a rating system, whereas Cookbook is more like a textbook of standard recipes), so I'll eventually move it somewhere else, such as Communipes.