Welcome Sebastian. It is great to have you in Wikispace. Have fun and let me know if I can help, ciao, bob
- thank you, Sebastian Huber
Here are some tips to help you get started:
- You should sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
- Remember to conduct any editing experiments in the sandbox.
- If you're a Wikipedian, see Wikibooks:Wikibooks for Wikipedians for a primer on how things work here (it's a little different).
- If you want to base your work here on materials from Wikipedia, please use WB:RFI to bring the material over in compliance with the GFDL.
- If you're an instructor and plan on using wikibooks for a class project, see Wikibooks:Guidelines for class projects
- Please say hello at the Staff Lounge with any questions or ideas.
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- Please take a look at Wikibooks:Naming policy before starting a new book.
- Remember to maintain a Neutral point of view.
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and have fun!
You will find more resources in Community Portal. If you want to ask a question, visit the Study help desk, the Staff lounge, IRC channel or ask me personally on my talk page. For site news, see the Bulletin board. It might be an idea if you add this page to your "watchlist" so that you can see when any new information is posted there.
- hi herby, thanks Sebastian Huber