John Schmidt 
Here is my Wikipedia page.
Why I came to Wikibooks 
While adding material to technical (science, mathematics) pages in the Wikipedia, I have become concerned with the readability of Wikipedia articles. In particular, I am concerned with the problem that can be summed up as: "the article is unreadable to non-experts and probably useless to experts."
In the Wikipedia I saw the suggestion that: "Education material should go to Wikibooks. Reference material should stay here".
So I am starting to explore the issue of what should go in Wikipedia and what should go in Wikibooks. JWSchmidt 14:51, 15 Mar 2004 (UTC)
Other books of interest 
- Unsolved problems in biology
- Change Issues in Curriculum and Instruction/Wikis in the Classroom
- The scientific study of Wikis
To Do 
- Need to start Developmental biology.
- physics book. This seems like the most likely place for discussion of the dimensionality of M-theory.
Uploaded images 
I spend most of my wiki time at Wikiversity