From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Search user languages|
- Calculus/Derivatives of Exponential and Logarithm Functions makes use of L'Hôpital's rule, but points to Calculus/Improper_Integrals#Definition L'Hopital's rule. After you've covered that page go back to Derivatives of Exponential and Logarithm Functions and see if the reference is still valid. I may need to redirect to L'Hôpital's rule.
- Add something about binomial expansion in the precalculus section.
- Calculus/Kinematics needs to be placed somewhere--maybe in applications of integration???
- Edit Template:Calculus/Top Nav so that it outputs the section numbers as well.
- Hyperbolic functions
- Generalize the shell method to include a lower-bounding function.
- Discuss invertible functions in relation to the disk method.
Here is a link to my incubator, where I try out ideas before actually posting them: User:Greenbreen/incubator