From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
This profile is still under (eternal) construction
Few words about me
My primary language is Romanian. I am able to read French and Italian because they are Romanic languages and I am able to understand Latin too. Now, I am learning Chinese. I knew Greek and German but I didn't practice them for a long time so...
- Searching engines:
- The American Anthropological Association Homepage - the webpage of the largest professional organization of anthropologists in the world.
- Ju/'hoansi - about "Bushmen"
- Andamanese - about Andamanese
- Joshua Project - Statistics, maps&charts of people groups, language groups and religions. Although I don't like the aim of this site (their logo is: "Go therefore, and make disciples of all the nations" - Jesus - AD33...), the information inside is useful.
- Rosetta Project - All language archive
- Before throwing a stone in a dog, ask who's dog is.
- Amor fictus et fugiendus.