Markus Bautsch (*1964 in Berlin) is a German physicist.
He has studied at Technische Universität Berlin (TUB) and at the Hahn-Meitner-Institut für Kernforschung (HMI). He has got a doctorate degree at the Institute of Optics of Technische Universität Berlin. Afterwards he worked as a consulting and as a software engineer. At present he is research fellow at the German consumer organisation W:Stiftung Warentest.
He was or is lecturing the following subjects:
- Experimental physics (Technische Universität Berlin (TUB))
- Electrical engineering (Berlin University of the Arts (UdK))
- Computer programming (Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin (HTW))
- Optical devices (Beuth Hochschule für Technik Berlin)
Amongst others he was or is member of the following groups:
- Management Board / Permanant Stakeholders' Group of the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA)
- Board of Advisers Technology (Beraterkreis Technologie, BKT) of the German Deutsche Kommission Elektrotechnik Elektronik Informationstechnik (DKE)
- Entertainment Technology, Photography and Cinematography Standards Committee (Normenausschuss Veranstaltungstechnik, Bild und Film, NVBF) of the German standardisation body Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN)
The following Wikibooks have been written by Markus Bautsch: