UK Housing Law/Tenants/End of tenancy
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
To recover your deposit, check which Tenancy Deposit Scheme you are enrolled in.
- The Deposit Protection Service (The DPS)
* You will be asked by the DPS to supply your Repayment ID, which was supplied to you at the start of your tenancy. This is not the landlord’s Repayment ID – they have a separate one.
- Tenancy Deposit Solutions Ltd (TDSL)
- The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
* You will be asked by the TDS for your unique tenancy ID. This can be located on your tenancy deposit protection certificate or it can be located online at http://www.thedisputeservice.co.uk
- Arrange and pay cleaners
- Recover deposit (using Repayment ID, if enrolled in the DPS) or (Tenancy Code if enrolled with TDS)