Changes related to "LaTeX/Bibliography Management"
Track the most recent changes to pages that this page links to. Pages on your watchlist are shown in bold.
1 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m LaTeX/Fonts ; 03:25 . . (0) . . TortoiseWrath (→Font encoding: semicolon)
- (diff | hist) . . LaTeX/Fonts ; 03:24 . . (+681) . . TortoiseWrath (→Emphasizing text: I've never seen the use of heavier weights in text proscribed so sharply in the publishing industry. Changing to more common, sensible advice. This is, after all, meant as a neutral technical manual, not a prescriptive style guide.)
28 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . LaTeX/Advanced Mathematics; 22:22 . . (+100) . . 18.104.22.168 (→Other environments: fix notes for alignat)
- (diff | hist) . . m LaTeX/Introduction; 13:49 . . (+1) . . Staticshakedown (→Questions and documentation: c/e)
27 September 2014
25 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . LaTeX/Mathematics; 07:42 . . (0) . . Ambrevar (We are talking about open intervals here. Rejected the last 2 text changes (by 22.214.171.124) and restored revision 2702515 by Whym)
24 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . LaTeX/Mathematics; 15:43 . . (0) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Typesetting intervals)
- (diff | hist) . . LaTeX/Mathematics; 15:41 . . (0) . . 188.8.131.52 (→Typesetting intervals)
- (diff | hist) . . LaTeX/Special Characters; 11:37 . . (0) . . Pi zero (other section headings use sentence case)