All public logs
This a combined display of all logs. From here you can narrow what logs or logged actions to display.
- 22:36, 5 January 2007 Simtropolitan uploaded "File:Inukspeak.png" (The syllabary used to write Inuktitut (titirausiq nutaaq). The extra characters with the dots represent long vowels; in the Latin transcription, the vowel would be doubled. By http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Timwi Timwi)
- 00:19, 4 January 2007 Simtropolitan uploaded "File:Inukspeak.jpg" (Map of range where Inuktitut is spoken. Light blue is where it is official but a minority language while dark blue is where there is a "significant" percentage of speakers.)
- 19:04, 24 February 2006 Simtropolitan uploaded "File:Cover-Inuktitut.jpg" (The cover to the WikiBook on Inuktitut. The symbol on the cover is an Inukshuk with the colors of the territory Nunavut.)
- 22:59, 23 February 2006 Simtropolitan uploaded "File:Esperanto melono.jpg" (A symbol used to represent the language Esperanto.)
- 22:55, 23 February 2006 Simtropolitan uploaded "File:Esperanto melono.png" (A symbol used to represent the language Esperanto.)
- 22:50, 23 February 2006 User account Simtropolitan was created