Simulation with AnyLogic/Discrete Event Simulation/Bank Model/Step 5. Adding custom animations for clients
Step 5. Adding Custom Animations for Clients
At the moment bank clients are displayed on the animation as small rectangles. Now we want to define some custom animation for bank clients. You can use for that any existing image or draw some sophisticated animation using primitive AnyLogic shapes.
- Select the oval and the polyline.
- Right-click the selection and choose Grouping|Create a group from the popup menu.
- You will see the group icon appeared in the centre of the selection.
- Select the group and modify its properties.Name the group customerShape.
- Select shapes and belittle them by dragging the handles.
- We want to place the group outside the presentation area. Therefore, drag the diagram down with right mouse button pressed. Then drag the group of shapes above the flowchart as shown on the figure.
Successfully added shapes will move along with the group. If some shape stays where it is, it means it was not added to the group and you need to redo the previous steps.
Now tell the source object that generated entities should be represented by this group of shapes.
- Select the source object.
- Type customerShape as Entity animation shape. You can use code completion assistant.
Run the model and view the animation.
This model demonstrated the basics of the Enterprise Library. Now we are ready to create more advanced model.