From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- http://rosacea-support.org - Provides a blog and forum for visitors to connect with others with rosacea since 1998.
- http://www.rosazea.net - German support group with information pages and a forum.
- http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/rosacea-support/ moderated.
- http://rosaceagroup.org/ - FAQs, a review database, a user contributed book, and a discuss forum put together by volunteers in 2004.
- http://rosacea-archive.com - Archived postings and emails of all rosacea related groups. An aggregator shows latest posts.
- http://www.rosacea.org - National Rosacea Society is a US based non-profit organization to educate physicians, patents and the public.
- http://irosacea.org/ - A non-profit corporation that has been researching rosacea since 2004. All board members have rosacea.
- http://www.rosaceainfo.com - Rosacea Awareness Program, a Canadian organization funded by an educational grant from Galderma Canada.
- http://rosacea.co.uk - Blog with current news and a database of detailed reports of responses to various treatments.
- http://www.rosacea.md - Information on new breakthroughs and treatments, and summaries of the latest studies.