Radiation Oncology/Online tools
Linear Quadratic / BED / EQD Calculators:
- 2 Gray Equivalent Calculator (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Gives 2 Gy equivalent dose. Limited to a/b = 3 and a/b = 10
- Site down:
http://www.radiotherapy.com/calculate Radiotherapy Dose Calculator (radiotherapy.com)- BED, alpha-beta calculator (Java applet)
- RBApp - BED, EQD2, alpha-beta calculator (Web App, Android, BlackBerry)
- eLQ - linear quadratic calculator
- See "calculation tools" at: Radiation_Oncology/Cervix/Brachytherapy#Equivalent_doses
- e.g. HDR vs LDR BED calculations
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Nomograms
- Cleveland Clinic Risk Calculators
- Adjuvant Online (account required)
Cancer: Site Specific
- IBTR! - 10-year prediction of ipsilateral breast cancer recurrence after BCS and axilla evaluation, with and without RT
- 2010: PMID 20048188 -- "Validation of a Web-Based Predictive Nomogram for Ipsilateral Breast Tumor Recurrence After Breast Conserving Therapy." (Sanghani M, JCO)
- IBR (van Werkhoven) - predicts 10-yr ipsilateral breast recurrence free probability for RT w/ or w/o boost.
- MSKCC Breast LN Evaluation - probablity of SLN and ALND positive
- Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Tool (NCI) - risk of developing breast cancer
Oral Cavity Cancer
- Please see the renal cell carcinoma page
- MSKCC Prostate Cancer Nomograms - multiple outcomes
- PSA doubling time calculator:
- University of Michigan PSACalc - see PMID 19014779 "Determinants of Change in Prostate-Specific Antigen Over Time and Its Association With Recurrence After External Beam Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer in Five Large Cohorts." (Proust-Lima C, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008 Nov 1;72(3):782-91)
- The Palpable Prostate blog - PSA Doubling Time. Provides a number of links to doubling time calculators
- Doubling Time - by Roth V. - Graphs (linear) and computes doubling time
- prostatecancerwatchfulwaiting.co.za - Excel spreadsheet. PSA Calculator. Graphs semi-log but only graphs PSA values > 1.0.
- OncoLife - University of Pennsylvania
- Create individualized survivorship plans of care based on the Institute of Medicine recommendations for cancer survivors.
About Radiation Oncology
- RT Answers - American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
- Information on radiation therapy written for patients by physicians and other members of the radiation oncology treatment team.