ROSE Compiler Framework/Users
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
We are aware of the following ROSE users (people who write their own ROSE-based tools). They are the reason of the ROSE's existence. Feel free to add your name if you are using ROSE.
- University of California, San Diego, CUDA code generator link
- University of Utah, compiler-based parameterized code transformation for autotuning
- University of Oregon, performance tool TAU
- University of Wyoming, OpenMP error checking
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- RENCI (RENaissance Computing Institute)
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
DOE national laboratories
- Argonne National Laboratory, performance modeling
- Samsung: its research center at San Jose uses ROSE for multicore research and development.