ROSE Compiler Framework/Projects
This page serves as a quite guide about what the major directories under rose/projects are:
- pragmaParsing: An example translator using the parsing building blocks provided by ROSE to parse pragmas
- autoTuning: a project to use ROSE's parameterized translators to facilitate empirical tuning (or autotuning)
- DataFaultTolerance: a project to use source-to-source translation to make application resilient to memory faults
- extractMPISkeleton: extract MPI communication skeletons
- Fortran_to_C : A Fortran to C language translator
- compass: a static analysis tool to find errors in applications
- RTED: runtime error detection using compiler instrumentation of library calls.
- BinaryCloneDetection: detect similarities between binary executables.
Optimizations of high-level abstractions
- arrayOptimization: optimizations based on array abstractions
- autoParallelization: A translator which can automatically insert OpenMP directives into serial code, based on dependence analysis and optionally semantics of abstractions.
Parallel Programming Models:
- mint: a directive based programming model for GPUs
- OpenMP_Translator: the first version of OpenMP implementation using ROSE. Not recommended for production use, kept just as an example.
- UpcTranslation: a preliminarily example project to demonstrate how ROSE can be used to created a UPC compiler
Problem: A student added some new IR nodes into ROSE. She is having trouble to pass make for minitermite