From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- She is a music box
- She is on life support in a hospital and the power fails.
- She was a tight rope walker who did her act blindfolded. She knew she reached the opposite end of the rope when the band that was beneath her stopped playing. However, one day the lead conducter was sick, and the replacement did not know the trick. So when he stopped (early), the tight rope walker thought she had reached the end and walked off to her death.
- She was a bug at a party. She was sitting on a chair that people were using for musical chairs, and when the music stopped, a child sat on her.
- She was driving in a car listening to the radio. She crashed into a cement pole. The radio, being closer to the front of the car, was destroyed a split second before she was.
- She was the musician. And had a heart attack.