Proteomics/Protein Separations- Electrophoresis/Web Pages
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- American Electrophoresis Society, 
- This website has descriptions of current electrophoretic separation and detection methods
- Corbett Learning, 
- This site includes a simulation of the basic steps involved in electrophoresis
- Separations Now, 
- This site includes new articles concerning recent advances in electrophoresis
- ExPasy Proteomics Server, 
- This site is monitored by the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics. ExPasy stands for Expert Protein Analysis System. Databases, proteomics tools and information on molecular biology are provided.
- Joint Proteomics Laboratory, 
- This is the webpage of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research whose focus is on developing techniques for protein separation.